Diary Study: Mundane Technology Use in Daily Routines
Use Diary Study method to understand how mundane technologies support international students’ daily routines
- This is a solo project.
- Conducted diary study with 3 participants.
- Analyzed and formulated questions.
- Conducted follow-up interviews with the participants
- Diary Study, Interview.
- Through self-reporting, participants were able to convey their ideas, thoughts and behaviors in an expressive and convenient way in the non-control setting.
- Participants occasionally did not produce responses.
- Entries rely upon recall.